Quality products for efficient restorative treatments
Ivoclar Vivadent offers you a portfolio of coordinated products for direct restorative procedures that enable you to achieve high-quality esthetic restorations with greater efficiency.
Easier access and increased visibility
Latex-free lip and cheek retractor
- Increased visibility of the treatment field
- Easier access to the oral cavity
- Focused, efficient treatment procedures
Direct intraoral application of the adhesive
The universal adhesive
- Predictable high bond strength (> 25 MPa)
- Fast direct intraoral application with the VivaPen
- Minimal waste of material thanks to VivaPen with 3 x as many applications per ml of content as conventional bottles
Esthetic, efficient & predictable composites
One solution for all indications
- Natural shade blend thanks to retractive index technology
- Time savings of up to 47%*
- Esthetically restore all indications with only six materials
Time-saving contouring due to non-stick properties
Innovative contouring instruments
- The non-stick tips make contouring composites easy and efficient
- Ergonomically designed angles make access to preps ideal
- Need a little help on this one. Restorations can be finished by allowing the creation of anatomical contours
High powered Polywave™ LED curing lights
- Carefree curing due to patented Polyvision technology
- High powered LEDs allow for curing in just 10 seconds
- The straight 10mm probe covers the surface of most preps in on cycle
High-gloss polishing in only one step
Single step polisher
- Achieve a high gloss finish in seconds
- Long term polish makes restorations look more natural while also keeping staining and plaque buildup at bay. This lessens the occurrence of secondary decay.
- Multi-use system providing up to 15 uses from every polisher
Reduce clinical steps up to 58% without compromising esthetics, quality of efficiency of your restorations.
Save valuable time during appointments.
Ivoclar Vivadent offers dentists an efficient process for the placement of composite restorations based on modern systems and materials such as:
- OptraGate - the lip and cheek retractor
- Adhese Universal - the universal adhesive
- Tetric Evo-Line - the family of composites featuring conventional materials for anterior restorations placed in the layering technique and bulk-fill materials for posterior fillings in the 4-mm incremental technique
- OptraSculpt - the contouring instruments with non-stick properties
- Bluephase G4 - the high-performance LED curing light with the intelligent curing assistant
- OptraPol - the effective single-step polishing system
Using situationally optimal products can improve the efficiency in restorative care without jeopardising the treatment quality and dental esthetics.