Efficient restorative treatment
Quality products for efficient restorative treatments
Ivoclar Vivadent offers you a portfolio of coordinated products for direct restorative procedures that enable you to achieve high-quality esthetic restorations with greater efficiency.
Moisture control made easy
Lip and cheek retractor
- Improved view of the treatment field
- Easier access to the oral cavity
- Focused, efficient treatment
Direct intraoral application of the adhesive
- Predictable high bond strength (> 25 MPa)
- Curing in only three seconds due to 3s PowerCure: applies to light curing from the occlusal aspect of Class I and II restorations in permanent teeth
- Efficient use of the product due to the VivaPen which provides almost three times more applications per ml compared with the bottle delivery form
The solution for all cavities
The composite for all cavity classes
- Natural shade due to the Chameleon Effect
- Saves time* by up to 51%(2)
- 1 Kit for all cavities
* Tetric PowerFill used in posterior teeth compared with conventional composites.
Time-saving contouring due to anti-stick properties
- Efficient contouring of composite fillings with a non-stick instrument
- Create anatomical contours immediately without leaving any marks on restoration surfaces
Reliable curing, short light exposures
High-performance polymerization light
- Reliable light polymerization due to automatic assistance system
- Short exposure times starting from three seconds
- Large 10>9-mm light guide for time-saving single-exposure curing procedures
High gloss polishing in one step
- Natural-looking shine due to high diamond content
- Smooth surfaces mininize the buildup of plaque
- High wear resistance
- One-step, high-gloss polishing of composites
Ivoclar Vivadent offers dentists an efficient process for the placement of composite restorations based on modern systems and materials such as:
- OptraGate - the lip and cheek retractor
- Adhese Universal - the universal adhesive
- Tetric Evo-Line - the family of composites featuring conventional materials for anterior restorations placed in the layering technique and bulk-fill materials for posterior fillings in the 4-mm incremental technique
- OptraSculpt - the contouring instruments with non-stick properties
- Bluephase PowerCure - the high-performance LED curing light with the intelligent curing assistant
- OptraPol - the effective single-step polishing system
Using situationally optimal products can improve the efficiency in restorative care without jeopardising the treatment quality and dental esthetics.
Save valuable time during appointments.
Fast-curing materials such as Tetric PowerFill and Tetric PowerFlow, which can be applied in layers of up to 4 mm, enable us to improve the patient experience in our dental practice. Simultaneously, we can optimize chairside time, as the dental bonding and layering procedure in the posterior area is less time consuming.
GET YOUR FREE SAMPLE
(1) N. Ragazzini, Comparison of restorative time of direct fillings class I & II placed with traditional layering technique or bulk layering technique, Clinical Report, Bologna, 2020.
(2) A. Lebedenko, Comparative fillings: Conventional layering technique versus 3sCure two-layer technique, Test Report, Ivoclar Vivadent, 2018
(3) L. Enggist, Comparison of conventional workflow in direct filling therapy with 3sCure System: Time need in three different German dental offices, Test Report, Ivoclar Vivadent, 2020.
(4) N. Lawson, Clinical evaluation of a bulk fill resin composite, 24-month report, Study Report, Birmingham (US), 2020.